For CC2538DK and ENC28J60,
1. Connect CC2538DK with ENC28J60.
- SCLK : CC2538 Port A2 (mapped to RF1.16 on P407 of SmartRF06EB)
- MOSI : CC2538 Port A4 (mapped to RF1.18 on P407 of SmartRF06EB)
- MISO : CC2538 Port A5 (mapped to RF1.20 on P407 of SmartRF06EB)
- CS : CC2538 Port B5 (mapped to RF1.17 on P407 of SmartRF06EB)
2. Git 6lbr develop version from Github
git clone https://github.com/cetic/6lbr
git checkout develop
3. Build 6lbr for CC2538DK with ENC28J60
make TARGET=cc2538dk all
4. Use Flash Programmer 2 to download cetic_6lbr_router.bin (under \6lbr\examples\6lbr\bin_cc2538dk) to CC2538DK.
1. Git Contiki from Github (refer to http://sunmaysky.blogspot.tw/search/label/Cygwin)
2. Add the following lines in project-conf.h of cc26xx-web-demo example to use nullRDC
#define NETSTACK_CONF_RDC nullrdc_driver
3. Build cc26xx-web-demo.bin for CC2650STK
make BOARD=sensortag/cc2650 cc26xx-web-demo.bin
4. Use Flash Programmer 2 to download cc26xx-web-demo.bin to CC2650STK
Enable NAT64 to make CC2650STK can report sensor data to IBM MQTT quickstart service.
1. Connect Ethernet cable to CC2538DK-ENC28J60 and power on to run 6lbr.
2. Use Firefox to open web page at [bbbb::100] and switch to Configuration page. Change channel to 25 and select all options under IP64: to on. Press Submit button to write configurations and restart 6lbr.
3. Turn on CC2650STK to make it join 6lbr. Click on the web link in sensor page.
4.In sensor web page, click "IBM Quickstart"
5. Sensor data from CC2650STK would show on IBM MQTT quickstart service.